I have followed all the Government guidelines and advice from my professional association, Complementary Health Professionals to reduce the risks associated with COVID-19 within the clinic. I have undertaken a full risk assessment and have cleaning protocols in place within my treatment area that are recorded daily. I will be wearing PPE during all treatment session.
To be eligible to attend for treatment, you must be able to answer “ no" to each of the questions below. If you answer Yes to any question, you will be advised to contact the NHS and get a COVID-19 test:
Have you had a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Are you or anyone in your household currently self-isolating?
Do you have a new continuous new cough and/or a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
Are you experiencing or have you recently experienced a loss of taste or smell?
Do you have any concerns that you may have COVID-19?
Do you believe you may have come into contact with anyone with, or suspected to have COVID- 19 in the last 14 days?
The procedures for you attending the clinic are as follows:
- I will call you the day before your appointment to discuss your treatment and to check your answers to the screening questions above. You will be asked to sign the questionnaire when you arrive at the clinic, so please bring your own pen.
Please do cancel or postpone your appointment if you feel unwell – There will be no charge for cancellations on the day.
- Please attend the clinic on your own.
- Leave all unnecessary items in your car if you are driving. If you are walking please bring only essential belongings with you.
- Arrive on time. If you are early please text me but stay in your car/outside. I may invite you in earlier if the cleaning process is complete.
- Wear soft fabric clothing as I will treat you fully clothed. I am no longer able to cover you with blankets for warmth and I need to leave the window open for ventilation so make sure you are adequately dressed. You are welcome to bring your own blanket/cover. Please do not wear any jewellery.
- Bring your own water bottle & pen.
- Enter the house with your own face covering already in place. I will also be wearing a face covering.
- On arrival you will be asked to take off your shoes and sanitise your hands before entering the clinic room.
- There will be a sanitised area by the front door for you to place any personal items you do have with you (coat, handbag etc).
- I will walk ahead of you to the treatment room and sit away from the door. There will be a chair positioned by the door for your use while we chat through the reason for your visit and treatment. The massage table will have been thoroughly cleaned and covered in clean couch paper before you arrive.
- If I am concerned about your health I will ask you to return home and contact the NHS111 Coronavirus service.
- During the session I will stand as far away from you as possible when I am not physically touching you to minimise the time where social distancing cannot be achieved. Talking should be kept to a minimum to reduce the risk of droplet formation.
- You may use the bathroom before and/or after your treatment. Please use the paper towels provided to dry your hands and drop used towels into the plastic bin provided.
- The maximum time allowed by the Government in my professional presence, is 1 hour. My appointment times are 40 minutes and I will be careful to ensure the time does not run over to allow me cleaning time before the next client. I will ask you about the reason for your visit when I call you the day before with the Covid questionnaire.
- If I am contacted by NHS Track and Trace, I will be passing on your contact details as required by law. I also have a QR codemfor the NHS COVID-19 App if you have a mobile and have downloaded the app.
- Payment: The treatment fee is £50. You may pay in cash – in which case I will ask you to place the cash into an envelope supplied by me, or by bank transfer.
- There is parking on the road outside the house. There is usually plenty of space weekdays during the day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to seeing you.
26 Albemarle Gardens, New Malden, Surrey. KT3 5BD.